Hello, my friends! I have a plethora of pictures to share with you in addition to today's seasonally shiny outfit. We have not one but two Flashbacks, plus I'll be showing half of my decorations on my small 4.5' Christmas tree. Grab yourself a cup of whatever beverage makes you happy, and settle in!
Yes, it's still dark at 7:40am. Solstice, please get here.
- Blazer - Talbots, thrifted; last worn here in January with a long blanket skirtSweater - Tatyana, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in November 2019 with leopard
- Skirt - Club Monaco, consignment; last seen here in December 2019 with mustard and black
- Shoes - Cardinal Super Fine, Fluevog; last worn here in November with all the greens
- Leather trenchcoat - 1970s vintage, thrifted; last seen here on Monday
- Hat - Edward Mann, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Gloves - Roeckl, consignment
- Silk scarf - Lanvin, vintage 70s, consignment
- Necklace - Givenchy, vintage 80s, vintage fair
- Bracelet - thrifted, Sidney
- Metal flower brooch - vintage 60s, Mom's
- Fang cuff - Alexis Bittar, consignment, Sidney
- Earrings - thrifted
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Silver/onyx ring - Toccara, vintage fair
Flashback #1: Copper and Gold Paisley Pleated Club Monaco Skirt
Back in 2013, local consignment shop Rich Rags had a smaller store near my downtown office - I popped out on a lunch break looking for an ugly Christmas sweater and found this beauty instead, scored for $20.00 here in December 2013.
One of the problems (ha ha) with a big wardrobe is that I forget how long I've had some of my items. I was sure that this velvet blazer was one of my very old items, however, I bought it here in September 2018, not all that long ago!
here (skirt) and here (shoes).
here, and we also saw the belt in Flashback here.
here, link 'cause I love.