I've been blogging for over 10 years, and not too many things in my wardrobe have lasted more than 4 or 5 years.
- Shirt - Cleo, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $4.00
- Skirt - Vivienne Tam, consignment; last seen here in July 2017 with denim (I did get rid of the jacket - I spotted it in one of the downtown thrift stores on the weekend!)
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last worn (one shoe) here for Pride Week last week
You can always track back nearly everything I wear through the "here" links, even to when I first got an item (I'm always glad that I thought of that very early in my blogging), to see how I've worn it before - or to see how my hair has changed!
I first wore it in April 2010 here, on the day we had to put our dear Othello kitty down (he had cancer). Not a great first wear association, but it's a wonderful skirt, and it makes the cut every time I cull my wardrobe.
First wearing of the black top, and I liked it very much. A good basic.
- Hat - thrifted
- Belt - Liz Claiborne, vintage, thrifted
- Crystal necklace and earrings - Sherman, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Amethyst/gold ring - Frances Jewellers, c. 1965, Dad's
Well, my friends, as of tomorrow, I'm off for an extra-long weekend - woo hoo! I won't be posting tomorrow night (I have WW, followed by Book Club, which means a late night), and then I'll be offline for a few days. See you on Monday for the Bigass Weekend Wrap-Up! It'll be a doozy!