Two new-to-me items in today's outfit, and both of them are pink!
- Cardigan - Theory, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in May with swooshy greens
- Top - INC, thrifted; purchased here for $6.50
- Skirt - Club Monaco, thrifted; last worn here in May with blue velvet boots and a long sweater
- Shoes - Effortless Vivian, Fluevog; last seen here in April in a winning combo
This was a good outfit for Monday. Nothing too fussy, lots of bling to distract from me being tired.
I'm very fond of the skirt - I like the crackly pattern.
Eh, close enough.
- Salamander pin - vintage fair, first wear, purchased for $35.00
- Earrings/necklace - Sherman, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes