This is a repeat of an outfit I last wore two years ago! I was pawing around in my light sweaters, and remembered this outfit (here).
Why not wear it again? No two of my outfits are ever the same - I always change some details.
- Linen/cotton knit top - no label, thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit) with my blossom skirt in April for a long weekend hangout with our pals
- Linen blend trousers - Zara, consignment; last worn here with optic chartreuse in May
- Shoes - Vogettes Misty, Fluevog; last seen here (3rd outfit) in my first party outfit for L's birthday in June
- Linen/cotton/silk wrap jacket (below) - Theyskens' Theory, RTW Fall 2011, thrifted; last worn here in April over a teal dress (need to wear that again!)
I laughed when I set the camera for my first shot in the morning.
"Okay, I'm ready!"
What a funny boy you are, Whateley.
This is how I wore it for most of the day, as I was freezing in the office in my short sleeved sweater.
I felt like I was in pajamas.
I like this top better when it was tucked in at the front, but eh, whatever. I forgot.
I'm surrounded by cats, and it's hard to care. The stuff:
Copper and turquoise bling:
Some of this is enamel, and at least one piece is glass. I'm not sure if any of it is real turquoise.
Comfy shoes.
- Silk scarf - Krizia, thrifted
- Copper/enamel leaves brooch - Matisse by Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
Some of this is enamel, and at least one piece is glass. I'm not sure if any of it is real turquoise.
- Copper/enamel cuff - Matisse by Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Copper/turquoise squash blossom cuff - Bell Trading Co., consignment
- Copper/turquoise oval brooch - Bell Trading Co., vintage 60s, thrifted
- Tiny copper/turquoise ring - vintage 50s, Grandma J's
- Copper ball ring - consignment
- Copper/glass ring - consignment
- Copper/enamel earrings - Matisse by Renoir, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Copper/turquoise necklace - Bell Trading Co., consignment (twin to Vix's)
Box cats!
Someone (Barnabas) likes to bite the edges. 

the world needs more chartreuse!
ReplyDeleteJudith
Ha, love this attitude, Judith!
DeleteSuch a good colour mix of turquoise with the lime. Cutie cats!
ReplyDeleteI agree, thank you, Lise!
DeleteWhateley has got moves! Look at him go all ready for his photoshot.
ReplyDeleteI love your styling, so gorgeous. The green linen top and blouse looks like a matching set but reading the info, you actually bought them separately? The shade is spot on.
This outfit makes me think of Art Deco for some reason, it's so shiny and glam. Maybe the copper details and the long scarf...so gorgeous.
Isn't that hilarious? What a funny cat!
DeleteThank you! I know, they are the perfect match!
YES! I was also thinking Art Deco, like Chanel's lounge pajamas that were in vogue in the 1920s.
Those two pieces are such a good match that I thought they were a set. You must have been glad to be wearing pants if the office was chilly. Whateley is just so cute posing while you set up your camera. Isn't it marvellous how an unwanted box can be a long term toy that doesn't cost a cent?
ReplyDeleteThey are a perfect match! I don't find much difference between wearing skirts and pants for warmth in the office.
DeleteYes, boxes are the best toys!
Whatley cracked me up with his pose!!!
ReplyDeleteI love cat box obsession!!!
Your outfit is cute! I like a coped!
Isn't that the cutest, Kezzie? Thank you!
Delete