I was so excited to wear this new-to-me top today - I blathered on about it to everyone who listen, and was able to squee with three of my coworkers who actually had heard of the designer.
- Blouse - Dries Van Noten, thrifted; purchased here for $29.95
- Skirt - Noa Noa; last seen here in July layered under denim Armani
- Shoes - Eject; last worn here in May with second-hand Chloe and Fendi
- Jacket (below) - Lazy Susan's; last seen here all last weekend to see Tool in Vancouver
The back stays puffed out like this due to a wide strap that goes across my upper back, connected to the back of each sleeve. And every seam in it, except for serging around the sleeves, is a French seam. No edges anywhere. I showed this to some of my sewing friends and they were boggled. So much work!
here, enjoy the flashback to one of my favourite outfits) and was a Winesday gift for my birthday (hurray for gift certificates!). I love the chartreuse colour and that the gold flowers painted all over it are actually...painted!
Rumour has it that summer starts tomorrow. I double-dog-dare you, Mother Nature! Bring it on!
- Bracelet - Lia Sophia, thrifted - first wearing, paid $5.95 for it
- Ring - some junky store in the late 90s
- Earrings - thrifted
One of the places that Vizzini and I cuddle in the morning is The Gold Chair (L and I say it like that). After our quick cuddle (where he bites on pieces of my outfit), he'll often stay there, keeping the warm spot.
|"Oh, I thought you'd left already."|