Ah, Sunday...where did the time go? Let's try to remember.
Here's Friday! I worked a half day on Friday, so I wore comfy things for walking in the afternoon.
- Blouse - Lucky Brand, thrifted; purchased here for $9.99
- Skirt - Nicole Miller, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) in November 2016 with copper leather and glitter shoes
- Boots - 1883 Lucchesse, consignment; last worn here (3rd outfit) in May for Ulti
Silver and red bling:
- Belt - Gap, consignment
- Ring - Nine West
- Earrings - gift from Lise
I did an early afternoon grocery shop in anticipation of L's birthday party at our house on Saturday, then met up with L for brunch. We sauntered home on the sunny afternoon, and spent our evening playing board games. Wonderful!
L's actual birthday was on Saturday, but it was business as usual - we had a game of Ulti to play!
- Top - La Vie 89, thrifted; last seen here (4th outfit) for weekend birthday shopping in May
- Cardigan (below) - Jacob, thrifted; last worn here (4th outfit) in August 2016 for a shopping outing
- Skirt - Alex Colman, vintage, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) in September 2016 for a post-tattoo theatre date with Mom
- Shoes - Half Truth Veda, Fluevog; last worn here a few days ago in May with poppies
We spent the afternoon tidying up the house, building our party playlist (L) and prepping the food (me).
Turquoise and brass bling:
- Cuff - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Ring - local
- Earrings - Mango's
Party outfit! Our first guests arrived just as I was taking my pictures, so I had to dash!
- Dress - Fire Los Angeles, thrifted; purchased here in April for $6.00
- Boots - LA Malibu, Fluevog; last worn here (2nd outfit) in November 2015 for Urbanite at the Art Gallery
Check out the bigass sleeve on this dress.
Uh-oh, there's the front door buzzer. L, you get the door while I finish my pics!
Check out my stocking-printed tights:
I underestimated how many times I've worn them - I think I'm up to 8 outfits, which brings my cost-per-wear down to a practically cheap $50 per wear. I'm happy with that, but of course, these are going NOWHERE. I love them.
Check 'em out, and yes, you may gasp.
- Cuff - Fossil, gift from L
- Earrings - Fossil, thrifted
- Hairpin - Le Chateau (the other one broke when I was putting it in, aw)
- Ring - Soul Flower
And now, off to do some couch-time with L as we relax. Hope you enjoyed your weekend!