I'm all about brevity today - just back from an emergency stop at the dentist and the freezing is coming out, so this body just wants to lie down.
- Blouse - Guess, consignment; purchased here on the weekend for $28.00
- Skirt - Un Deux Trois, thrifted; last worn here in September 2016 with a kimono top
- Shoes - Grotesque; last seen here in September 2016 for a mojo-less day
- Coat (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last worn here last week over the eyeball dress
Outerwear wasn't really needed, but it is windy today.
- Necklace - thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence
- Purple ring - Frances Jewelers, vintage early 60s, Dad's
Emergency trip to the dentist? Sounds painful and expensive :( That blouse is very cool, and the shoes coordinate very well. Hope your mouth feels better soon.ReplyDelete
Nah, insurance covers it. Thank you!Delete
You are such a Breath of Fresh Air! Never a dull moment...ReplyDelete
Sorry to hear about the dental funk. Hope it's in your past.
Aw, thank you, Rebecca, I appreciate that. We're good... a little whiny, but good.Delete
Loving the chain link style necklace!ReplyDelete
Oh no, sorry about the emergency dentist trip! Rest up, hope you recover quickly!ReplyDelete
It'll be healed soon, thanks, Mica!Delete
Oh a dentist day is not a good day for you.ReplyDelete
I love the new shirt ! and how it perfectly matches the shoes.
Nope, pretty much not! Thank you! I love it too - want to wear it again1Delete
Love the shirt and the toning yellow shoes...there's that amazing coat again!ReplyDelete
You love this coat! If I ever find another one, I'll send it to you!Delete
Those shoes and top are made for each other - how very satisfying for you! Dentist visits are not my favourite thing either. Hope that it's all okay now.ReplyDelete
I love it when pieces come together like that. Thanks, nearly over - back tomorrow for a quick check-up.Delete