Oh, I am starting to feel like myself again, my friends, and what a relief that is! L is one week behind me being sick, so a quiet weekend and we should be ourselves again.
- Sweater - Morena, consignment; first seen here in October 2018 with the bark skirt
- Skirt - Wei Peng Padding Down, thrifted; last worn here (5th outfit) in November 2018 for Winesday
- Boots - Prepare Map, Fluevog; last seen here in October 2018 with a rainbow patchwork sweater
- Coat (below) - Tahari, thrifted; last worn here
I'm done with this sweater - the novelty factor has worn off and now that I've worn it twice, I'm bored with it. Ah, well, it was worth the $10. It's cheaper than going to a movie.
So you can imagine how very WARM it is to wear. See what I mean about limited wear?
It has pockets!
Outerwear - it continues to be freaking FREEZING here in Canada's Florida.
- Cashmere beret - Club Monaco, thrifted
- Fur scarf - thrifted
- Leather gloves - consignment
- Chain bracelet - thrifted
- Tortoiseshell bracelet - J. Crew, thrifted
- Earrings - LA Express, c. 1994