Everything seems to be taking so much more effort than usual. I just want to sleep. Zzzz...
- Lacy top - Express, thrifted; last seen here in January layered under leather
- Dress - Comrags, thrifted; last worn here in November 2017 with blues
- Shoes - Star Wars by Poetic Licence; purchased here for $190.00
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather, consignment; last seen here in January
I'm not feeling this dress anymore. It doesn't have pockets and the material means I always have to wear a top under it or the wool is all scratchy on my arms.
|As blurry as I feel|
I like the orange leather jacket - it also doesn't have pockets, but I can live with it.
- Earrings - can't remember
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
I'm a little ragged by the end of the day, my hair's all stringy and needs a brush. I'm off to see "Phantom Thread" with Elaine shortly.
|"There is no food in my bowl, Woman."|
- Dress - Joe Fresh, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit, after the VFF stuff) in February
- Cowboy boots - 1883 Lucchesse, consignment; last worn here...same time as the dress! I'm so original...
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather; last seen here last week
Basically half an outfit. I didn't even put tights on.
|"Maybe there's food over here..."|
|"The food is still in the sink! Feed me now!"|