Woo, what a day. I slightly overdid it on the Prosecco last night, so was feeling a little fuzzy today.
- Jacket - Ralph Lauren, thrifted; last worn here in January to see Dwight Yoakam
- Skirt - Bianca, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in November 2016 with a once-worn blouse
- Shoes - Poetic Licence; last worn here with corporate purple in November 2016
- Coat (below) - Parkhurst, thrifted
- Earrings - don't remember
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
I did my nails on Tuesday night, keeping up with my self-care. I bought a new quick-dry base coat.
One of the women I work with took this picture of my with my flowers from yesterday. The irises opened up overnight.
I'm going to be taking a break this weekend - goodness knows, I need it! - and will be back on Monday with tales of adventure! Have a great weekend!