Sparkle Week may be over, but I'm still sparkling on. I have a lot of things in my wardrobe that whisper, yell and shout "Festive!" so why not play with them. 'Tis the season!
- Jacket - Le Chateau, consignment; last seen here in September with presidential cerulean
- Blouse - Jacob, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in August with my DIY harem pants
- Skirt - Orenzo, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in September with green again
- Shoes - Fly London; last worn here in March with my old dotty skirt
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage 70s, thrifted
This is one of my favourite blazers. It's such a nice cut and fit.
- Belt - thrifted
- Necklace - Ellandemm, thrifted
- Earrings - vintage fair