Woo, it's been a wild week! I need a weekend. Good thing there's one on the horizon.
Yesterday, my company had our quarterly meeting at the local arena (we did the same thing here last year); meeting, then hockey game. Last year, the visiting team got snowed in, but we got a game this year.
- Jacket - Guess; purchased here for $45.00 last week
- Sweater - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last seen here in December 2015 with classic plaid
- Skirt - BB Dakota, consignment; last worn here in October 2015 with a chunky knit and men's shoes
- Boots - Prepare Hi Adventure, Fluevog; purchased here in December 2015 for $199.00 via gift certificate
I had a lot of good reactions to the jacket and to the plethora of colour.
- Necklace - vintage 50s? Grandma J
- Death Star ring - Soul Flower
I stumbled home late and went straight to bed.
Awake again, and ready for another long day.
- Jacket - Urban Renewal; purchased here last week for $4.99
- Shirt - LL Bean, consignment; last worn here in December 2015 with Mom jeans (Versace Mom jeans!)
- Skirt - Gianfranco Ferre via Giorgio Beverly Hills, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in September 2015 with yesterday's sweater
- Shoes - Half Truth Veda, Fluevog
White shirt. Yup, it's a white shirt.
- Belt - Shi Studios
- Buckle - Shi Studios, thrifted
- Cuff - thrifted
- Necklace - gift from Mom
- Earrings - Aldo Accessories
Fittingly, I saw Mom tonight at the arena (I was at the arena again! Two nights in a row!), since I was wearing her beads. I went to see the tour of "So You Think You Can Dance" with Elaine (Cat and Karen were also there) - it was really cool and so much dancing! I spotted Mom and my niece Zoe in the crowd, and waved but they didn't see us.
And now...I'm tired! Off to bed!