No beating around the bush - I did not like this vest.
But I gave it a shot, and I do like the outfit overall.
- Cotton ruffled blouse - Ralph Lauren, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in June for brunch with velvet trousers
- Vest - Coupe Classique, vintage 90s, Mom's; acquired here last week from Mom
- Skirt - Oska, consignment; last worn here in August when I met Judith and Leslie
- Suede boots - Coach, consignment, Vancouver; last seen here in May with olive and leopard
- Linen blazer (below) - H&M, vintage, thrifted; last worn here on a rainy Mom-Day in July
It just isn't me, and while I tried to make it not look Christmassy, one of my coworkers did say I looked ready for Hallowe'en!
I liked all the other pieces, although I don't think I'll be keeping this ruffled top. It's pretty but I don't LOVE it, you know?
Anyway, my coworker Jess admired it, so I was all, "Here you go, try it on."
Fabulous! It's yours! Enjoy! Incognito.
I walked home without the extra vest layer - it was SO windy and stormy (and still is, as I type this). The thin linen blazer was not very warm - I even had to unroll the sleeves.
I walked home without the extra vest layer - it was SO windy and stormy (and still is, as I type this). The thin linen blazer was not very warm - I even had to unroll the sleeves.
- Leather belt - Mudd, vintage 90s, thrifted
- Silk scarf - Lanvin, vintage, thrifted
- Star pin - consignment
Bold bling:
Lots of matchy. - Carved faux cinnabar bangle - consignment
- Stone bangle - consignment
- Green/metal bracelet - vintage mall
- Silver/green stone ring - thrifted
- Silver/carnelian ring - thrifted
- Silver/smoky topaz ring - Anneli Neuman, Finland, vintage mall
- Silver/onyx necklace - Mexican, consignment, Powell River
- Silver earrings - consignment
I chased down the boys for pictures. Whateley, after stalking behind the monitor.
They want their food!
It's almost time.



Well that vest got a perfect home, it really looks just right with your co-worker's top. I think I understand why you don't really like the frilled blouse. It makes me think "Gone with the Wind" for some reason, and I can't see you saying "tomorrow is another day" where outfits are concerned. You always have a good plan in mind! Love the questioning looks on the cats' faces. "Are you ever going to feed us?"
ReplyDelete