Monday, July 27, 2026

Monday Florals and Tulle

Gearing up for a week that will lead into the BC Day long weekend - definitely something to look forward to! 

However, I have to get through all this pesky work first. 
I counted - I now have SEVEN tulle skirts. Is that excessive? Naaaahhhhh! Sounds just right to me! 

  • Embroidered jacket - Nygaard, thrifted; first worn here (2nd outfit) in March with pink pants
  • Crinkled top - Baden Baden, consignment; last seen here in April a few times during our anniversary trip to Vancouver
  • Tulle skirt - Papillon, Dots; last worn here for that same Vancouver trip in April
  • Sandals - Seychelles, consignment; last seen here in May for a Mom-Day at the HCP

It was foggy this morning! 
If you stare, a Castle appears! 

I had this outfit waiting for a cooler day, so I could wear this amazing floral long jacket. 
And yes, I had "help" today taking pictures. Enjoy Barnabas just lying there. 

I hid a spider brooch on the sleeve - see it? 
I'd been wanting to pair this coat with this pink tulle skirt. It's a perfect match. 

I layered my crinkle black top under it. 
I took the jacket off for a little while at the office, but I mostly had it on. 

I love the back. 
Wowsers! 

Incognito. 
Whateley came wandering in to see what was going on. 

Cuddles were had. 
Such sweet kittens. 

The stuff: 
I liked the contrast of these chunky sandals with the "sweetness" of the rest of the look. 

  • Silk F-This, F-That scarf - Fluevog
  • Star pin - consignment
  • Spider brooch - vintage mall, gift from L

Sparkly bling: 
Lots of favourites here. 

  • Filigree cuff - St. Paul's Cathedral gift shop, 2010
  • Crystal hearts bracelet - Juicy Couture, consignment
  • Silver Anneke & Lars ring - vintage mall
  • Silver/crystal ring - Soul Flower
  • Silver pinky ring - consignment, Sidney
  • Crystal necklace and earrings - Sherman, vintage 50s, vintage fair

I caught both boys mid-yawn. 
Big pink tongue! 

Very fierce tiger! 
Oh, life is so tough, sleeping all day. 

8 comments:

  1. Cat yawns are the coolest thing. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe I caught them both yawning at the same time! Such fierce felines!

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful jacket, and 7 is not too many tulle skirts, that is even one for each day of the week if you wished. I like to think of the cats singing together, even if they are just yawning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore that jacket - it's so lush! Ha, I did think of that! "Hmm, a full week of tulle..." Maybe one day!
      I love that - they DO look like they're singing!

      Delete
  3. The boys yawning are so cute.
    Love your tulle styling...the roses on the coat are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just the sweetest kitties ever. Thank you, Ivana!

      Delete
  4. The yawn look suits them!!!
    I ADORE this black and pink look. SUCH a gorgeous combination!!! I am sad my pink tuille skirt lost its elastic spring and went all saggy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such big mouths they have! Aw, thank you so much! Could you re-thread your skirt?

      Delete

Comments are so incredibly special, and I love them and hug them and treasure them forever. Please feel free to tell me what you think!

I'm not currently able to respond to comments, but I will make every effort to answer questions. I do read every single one, and appreciate your comments.

Please note that comments containing affiliate links spam-y sites, spam comments and anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted.

Cheers,
Sheila