It's been a very quiet weekend, with nothing much on the docket, aside from board games with L. I'm good with that. Quiet is nice.
- Jacket - Sarah Pacini, consignment; first worn here in May with sequins
- Dress - Trina Turk, consignment; last seen here in September 2019 for brunch
- Shoes - Go Groovy Husymans, Fluevog; purchased here for $249.99
We're finally getting a stretch of sunny-ish days, but the temps are stuck in the high teens. Very un-July-like!
I like this one - it's a woven pattern, not printed.
We had a lovely brunch, catching up with Casey, then wandering into town briefly.
I quite love this jacket - such a great colour.
Black and white bling:
- Cuff - vintage fair
- Earrings - vintage 80s, vintage fair
- Silver/onyx ring - Tocarra, vintage fair
And now, off to do some more reading in the sun! I hope you're all having a fabulous weekend!