It was hard rousing myself this morning. Did not want to go to work. Sheila grumpy!
- Sweater - Rachel Roy, consignment; last seen here in August when I also had the blues
- Pants - H&M, thrifted; last worn here in August with green while my face was frozen
- Shoes - First; last seen here in August with really wide pants
- Raincoat (below) - Thermal-Slicks, consignment; purchased here for $35.00
The pants feel good and they don't make my bum look too bad.
- Cuff - St. Paul's Cathedral gift shop
- Scrolly ring - made and bought in Scotland, 1996
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
- Earrings - gift from Lise
No more sun. This was the view of the Castle from the stairs where I pose.
I excitedly put on my new-to-me raincoat.
I wore my hood up as it was spitting rain on the way to work, but it was all clear by the time I got home.
As I was doing my pictures this morning, I noticed something sticking out of my shopping bag from yesterday. Holy smokes, I bought a pair of shoes at the thrift store!
Aren't they cute? I'm showing you these horrid, blurry pictures so you can see how they do up around the foot and ankles. They were very tangled when I bought them.
Here's a better look.
I have seen Nanette Lepore clothes, but didn't know she had shoes.
They are called the Bitsy, and looks like they are from Dec 16.
And never worn!