Today was my company's annual "go for a walk" day, and the theme was to wear red (and/or orange). I went with red, with touches of orange in the skirt.
- Jacket - H&M, consignment; last seen here in June pre-staycation (with this same sweater)
- Sweater - INC, consignment; last worn here in that same outfit (I'm so creative)
- Skirt - Premise, thrifted; last seen here in May (same sweater and shoes, ha!)
- Shoes - Half Truth Veda, Fluevog; last worn here in August with my lark dress
You couldn't miss me!
My jacket always gets a lot of reaction: the shoulders, the ragged fabric sewn into roses. I feel like I'm covered in flowers!
- Earrings - Tania Gleave
- Death Star ring - Soul Flower
- Ring - thrifted