I can definitely smell fall in the air - there's that little nip on the nose when I'm outside.
- Jacket - Helmut Lang, thrifted; last seen here in April with DIY harem pants for brunch
- Sweater - August Silk, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit and more below it) for our March trip to Vancouver for our anniversary
- Skirt - Dries Van Noten, consignment; purchased here for $75.00 US
- Shoes - Prepare Hi Steady, Fluevog; last seen here in July with cranes
The sweater is a very old piece (for me!) and is starting to wear a bit but it's such a good basic layering item. It's a mix of silk and cotton, very soft.
In between having hot flashes, I wore this outfit with the jacket on, undone like this.
Jacket done up. I love that it has custom-hand-cast hooks for doing it up and the goat-leather trim on the arms and the drapey lapesl. Does Helmut Lang still manufacture in the US? That's where this piece was made.
- Necklace - thrifted
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Earrings - local
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
Before I went on holiday, my "dotted-line" manager in Regina, Saskatchewan sent me flowers.
Today, one of my work-friends gave me another "you get me" present for my impending birthday. Now my office is protected by Evil! It's Cthulhu!
|"Mmmm...Cthulhu likes tomatoes..."|