Spring here is blustery, with clouds, sun, rain, wind, often all at the same time. I think I have a bit of spring in my outfit: flowers, maxi skirt, velvet. It's all goin' on!
- Top - no label, thrifted; first worn here in December 2017 for tree decorating
- Skirt - LA Hearts, thrifted; purchased here for $6.95
- Shoes - Queen of Prussia Louise, Fluevog; last seen here for the VFF Gala's plaideriffic party in February
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather; last worn here earlier this month
I loved the rich silke velvet and how the red of the top went with the brighter red of the satin top underneath. But I didn't like how it gaped open, and the overall shape of it...it just wasn't me. Off to the giveaway pile! I originally paid $17.99 for it, so $9.00 per wear. Not the greatest but I've spent more than that on chocolate.
Although not a full skirt, it's cut on the bias to give it a lot of movement.
Outerwear - leather weather!
- Earrings - Plum
- Feather ring - Fossil, thrifted
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl