It's Friday! I'm so happy! Also, I've matched my shirt to my hair in an effort to make all my coworkers happy - people love matching hair.
- Sweatshirt - Silence + Noise, consignment; last seen here (7th outfit, scroll waaaaay down) way back in October 2014
- Shirt - Banana Republic, thrifted; last worn here in June with wool and leather (in June?!)
- Skirt - Pioneer Wear, vintage 80s, thrifted; purchased here for $29.95 less a $20 gift card
- Booties - Dirty Laundry, thrifted; purchased the same day here for $29.50
- Shiny metallic booties
- Crystal studded anklets (Hue)
- Metal studded tights (Hue? don't remember)
- Suede fringe
- Metal shoulder studs
- Crystals at my neck and fingers
I had a grand time wearing this, so who cares?
Shiny shiny bling:
- Brooch - The Bay, c. 2001
- Ring - Nine West
- Death Star ring - Soul Flower
- Earrings - local
I have only a few things planned for this weekend, but I'll be back on Sunday with a wrap-up of my shenanigans. Have a fab weekend, my friends!