I'm back! Back to colours, that is! I know, you hardly recognized me yesterday in all my black.
- Cardigan - Jacob, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit) with yellows in August
- Top - Cable and Gauge; thrifted; last seen here in the exact same outfit (I'm so original)
- Skirt - Andre Courreges, thrifted; last worn here in August with more cashmere
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last seen here earlier this month with mod morange
- Earrings - Stella and Dot, consignment
- Necklace - consignment
Note that the earrings are actually bright green - not a colour in the necklace. They don't have to match...they just have to go!
A very happy Thanksgiving to my US friends and readers - I am thankful to know such a lovely group of like-minded folks. You all rock, in the best way! I'll be back on Sunday - and I'll have a party outfit to show off!