That's it. I am done with winter. Bring on spring! Maybe if I wear enough zingy bright colours and patterns, I can make it happen. What do you think?
- Sweater - Vero Moda, thrifted; purchased here for $12.99
- Blouse (underneath) - Tommy Hilfiger, thrifted; last worn here in November 2016 with some corporate purple
- Leather slip-dress - Danier Leather, vintage 90s; last seen here (3rd outfit) in November 2016 with a striped cardi for weekend shopping
- Shoes - Miista, thrifted; purchased here same day as the sweater, here for $27.99
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather, consignment
I spread my "it's almost spring!" cheer about the office.
I hear that the 90s are now considered vintage! I am not quite ready for that. I had a hard enough time dealing with the 80s being declared vintage. Here's the outfit without the shoes, necklace and sweater - the dress is "vintage 90s" and I usually call it my Buffy dress, since this slip-dress style (which is back in fashon!) reminds me of a certain Slayer of the Vampyres, heh.
|"Look away while I attack your shoelaces."|
- Necklace - Banana Republic, consignment
- Earrings - local
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
Vizzini and I had a cuddle here this morning:
|"It's cozy enough, I suppose."|