Funny how little things can just lift up your mood. I'm doing my sparkly nail polish again this week, and still getting a little thrill out of that when I see my fingers.
And spring! It may be still cold and gloomy here, but the temps are above freezing! This calls for a springy outfit!
- Sweater - Dalkeith, vintage 60s, thrifted; last seen here in September 2016 with sheer dots
- Skirt - Jack by BB Dakota, thrifted; purchased on the weekend here for $9.95
- Shoes - Miista; last seen here in December 2016 boldly going to the dentist
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather
- Necklace - J. Crew, thrifted
- Ear-balls - consignment
- Gold/green ring - consignment
- Silver/sodalite ring - Scotland, 1996
I did my nails last night, continuing my self-care of giving myself a happy bit of sparkle.
I wanted to give my awesome Winesday women a little treat this past weekend, so I took my file and 4 colours of polish and offered free manicures. I did 9 women's nails, minimum of 2 coats per person, in about an hour. All dry and accounted for! I love quick-dry!
About half of my Winesday gals work in government or in conservative jobs, so I offered a "Corporate Sparkle" mani of just sparkle on their pinkies.