It's been a mellow weekend full of chilling with my best guys, seeing my Mom, and watching football. I'm also simmering two pots of homemade chili on the stove while I write this (one pot with mushrooms, my fave, L's most-loathed). A perfect weekend. Well, almost. Nothing major, though.
- Shirt - Dept, consignment; last seen here in November 2016 with red pants and blue cowgirl fringe
- Skirt - Danier, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) almost exactly a year ago in January 2016 to go see Corb Lund in concert
- Boots - 1883 Lucchesse, consignment; last worn here in December 2016 for a vacay brunch
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather
This shirt has been a favourite for several years. I go in an out of a "cowgirl" style - I've always liked a Western look.
here in November 2015 with leopard. I thrifted it for $10.00 so at $3.33 per wear, I'm all right with it. It's less than 3 coffees at Starbucks!
|"I am helping the Man tie his shoes."|
- Earrings - Frances Jewelers, 10th anniversary gift from L
- Cord - Shi Studios
- Pendant - gift from Mom & Dad around 1992
Okay, these are the Friday night cat pictures. L and I settled in for a game of Arkham Horror. Vizzini likes to
|"What? Can't I just sit here in peace?"|
|"No, tell me she is not in my face with a camera."|
|"This is so embarrassing. I bet the Man has a silly face."|
Back to Saturday - after brunch, I grocery shopped and then wandered through a few shops on the way home. I actually bought something (we'll get to that in a bit), then realized I'd lost track of time. I don't wear a watch or use a cell phone/iPhone, so it's easy to do. I raced home...and Mom was there!
We had our regular date to go to the theatre. This time it was "Gracie" on at the Belfry. I barely had 10 minutes to get dressed. Good thing I already knew what I was wearing!
Visible Monday" over at Patti's Not Dead Yet Style. Go, go go!
- Dress - Doncaster, vintage 80s, thrifted; purchased here for $26.95
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last worn here in December 2016 with texural sparkle
- Blazer (below) - Jacob, thrifted; first worn here in December 2016 with many colours
|"Ah, the Woman. I must rub her."|
Swoosh factor 10!!
|"What's going on here?"|
here's how I wore it last time).
- Purse - Spencer & Rutherford, gift from L
- Belt - Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Enamel/copper cuff - Matisse, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Copper cuff - Renoir, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Earrings - Matisse, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
Unfortunately, Mom and I arrived to the theatre...and it was empty! There was no show! I'd booked the whole season for the first Saturday matinee of each run, but they skipped this one, so our tickets are for next weekend instead. D'oh! I have to sort out a new date, since I have plans next weekend, but Mom and I still went for dinner at the pub...just way earlier!
Funny, I do SO much organizing, both in my job and my real life, and I rarely screw up. But oh well, it happens. Org fail!
I treated myself to some new make-up brushes and some lipsticks during my pre-non-theatre date with Mom. I found this lovely badass moto vest at Rich Rags consignment.
It's by "2b Bebe" which is a budget version of the real Bebe. Whatever - this was $39.00.
These pictures are also from Friday night, although L and I also played on Saturday night when I got home from dinner. This is Vizzini playing in his "pillow fort" which is one of his usual games.
|"No one can see me. I am completely hidden."|
|"I'll bite the Man's leg off!"|
Back to the benches, where he can keep an eye on us.
|"You should feed me kitty treats."|
|"I'm watching you, Woman."|