Monday! I made it. A complicated file that I've been working on for months is finally (almost) resolved. It felt good.
- Cardigan - J. Crew, thrifted; last seen here in June with a fancy skirt
- Sweater - Talbots, thrifted; last worn here a week ago with tweed and ruffles
- Skirt - Maeve, thrifted; first seen here in June 2019 with denim
- Shoes - Vagabond, consignment; purchased here yesterday for $59.99
I always fully plan my outfits out - garments, shoes, accessories, hosiery, underwear - the night before, so that I don't have to think about what to wear in the morning.
Not that this is a bad outfit!
This is an excellent pattern too - it reminds me of a kaleidoscope. It's even better close up (pic here).
The rest of the outfit is just the usual suspects: a basic top and my linen cardi for sun and AC coverage.
Mostly orange bling:
- Necklace - thrifted
- Cuff/ring - Italian, mid-60s, vintage mall
- Earrings - vintage fair
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
As I left the house for work today, I glanced through the kitchen.
|"You are dead to me."|
He looked so sad!
I take my outfit pictures in the morning after breakfast, and my "stuff" pictures when I get home from work. I felt a chewing on my skirt.
Little monster! He got dinner at his usual time.
And lastly, here's a blooper for you! My stair picture is the last picture I take in the morning, and like all of my pictures, there are no multiple shots - one and I'm done! But today I had to take a second shot.
What happens when you accidentally zoom.