Gah, I did not want to go back to work today. I was sneezing and hacking and generally looking at my coworkers and going, "Guh. Sheila sick."
- Sweater - Gap, thrifted; first worn here a couple of weeks ago with the last of the floofy skirt
- Skirt - BB Dakota, consignment; last seen here in March 2016 with origami
- Shoes - Poetic Licence; last worn here in November 2016 with some animals
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted
I was pretty happy with this outfit overall, even with all that Drama (DRAMA!) in the morning. The only things that didn't change were the jewelry and the shoes.
I was happier with this shiny blue top this time around. Did not like the last outfit (hence, the "outta here" skirt in it).
Anyway, back to this lovely warm jacket, and my fur toque/scarf and leather gloves (all Danier).
Let us bid "adieu" to these lovely yellow shoes, and look at their history with me. In addition to today, and the "last worn" noted above, I wore them:
- In December 2015 with mustard and brown/navy tweed, here;
- In February 2015 with pale yellow and the same tweed skirt, here;
- In November 2014 with Kim Cattrall's suit jacket, here (2nd outfit);
- In November 2013 with rust and cobalt, here; (that's my favourite outfit with them)
- And first worn just after I purchased them new here in October 2013 - it's the 4th outfit (ugh, that first outfit is so hideous! Scroll past it quickly!)
I bought them with birthday money from my mother-in-law. I'm sure they were around $200, and I only wore them 7 times. Not good. Ah, well. Ya live and learn.
This week's nail polish is a slightly matte frosted yellow: