I'm at that point of my seasonal wardrobe where there are only a few backwards hangers* and I can go through and cherry-pick favourite pieces to wear again. This outfit features both a "not yet worn" and a favourite.
- Jacket - Danier Couture, consignment; last seen here in September 2016 with sick pants
- Sleeveless shell - Spense, I don't track this anymore
- Lady Garden of Delight Skirt - no label, vintage 80s, thrifted; first worn here in October 2016 with much red
- Boots - Adrian Agnes, Fluevog; last worn here (2nd outfit) in November 2016 to see The Pack A.D.
- Coat (below) - Samuel Dong, thrifted
these, you can bet!), so I'll keep it out in my spring/summer wardrobe.
|"I'd like to be outta here. Let me in the hall, Woman."|
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
- Earrings - vintage furniture store