I spent a few minutes fussing in my closet last night before bed, frustrated with my clothes. It's me, of course, not the clothes. I have all these lovely new things, and I just couldn't get them to go with anything else.here last week. Nothing new, everything ready to go. No thinking involved. Ah...
- Blouse - Levante, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in October 2016 with black velvet pants
- Skirt - Gianfranco Ferre, via Giorgio Beverly Hills, vintage 80s, vintage shop in Vancouver; last seen here (2nd outfit) a year ago in January 2016 with a lavender kimono top
- Shoes - Chie Mihara; last worn here in August 2016 with pink and denim
- Coat (below) - Samuel Dong, thrifted
Adoring this VERY red blouse - silk is so nice to wear, and I love that it's washable. And a bigass bow? Yes!
here) - this bottom is NOT pants of any kind. It's a double front/back slit skirt. The last time this slit style was "in" was in the early 80s (I remember, because I had a cream skirt just like this in high school).
This skirt is one of my treasured, "never let go" items, despite it being, you know, a black skirt.
- Belt - Danier Leather, thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted