Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Lemon-Lime and Pink at the Dentist

Another weird day today - I left the office two hours early to go to the dentist! 
It was just my usual quick 25 minute cleaning and check-up, but I still armoured up with lots of colour. 

  • Silk-blend tunic - Marni, consignment; last seen here in May with white pants and same shoes
  • Linen-blend pants - Reitmans, thrifted; first seen here (3rd outfit) in May to see "Joseph"
  • Shoes - Classy Bach, Fluevog; last worn here in June with neon leopards and black pleats

A tinged sunshine - the wildfire smoke has arrived. 
It's not too bad yet, but there's definitely a haze in the air. 

It was a hot day, so I layered a pink camisole under this silk-blend flowy top. 
I love the colours in this top - it goes with everything! 

Incognito! 
I felt like a movie star on the bus. 

The stuff: 
Easy shoes for walking a few blocks.

  • Silk scarf - Alexander McQueen, consignment

Lemon-lime bling: 
I had both Mom and Gram with me. 

  • Yellow bangle - thrifted
  • Silicon bangle - Materia Design, thrifted
  • Coral/olivine ring - Honolulu, 1977, Mom's
  • Sparkly cocktail ring - vintage 70s, Mom's
  • Clip-on crystal earrings - vintage 60s, Gram S's

And I was home early! Must go find the kittens...
Snoozy Barnabas. 

Yeah, don't get up or anything, Whateley.
He submitted to a tummy rub. 

Check out last night's sunset.
It was a glowing red ball! Freaky! 

1 comment:

  1. Very well co-ordinated outfit. I notice you didn't wear anything freaky to the dentists! 🤓🦷
    What a stunning sunset!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so incredibly special, and I love them and hug them and treasure them forever. Please feel free to tell me what you think!

I'm not currently able to respond to comments, but I will make every effort to answer questions. I do read every single one, and appreciate your comments.

Please note that comments containing affiliate links spam-y sites, spam comments and anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted.

Cheers,
Sheila