Tuesday, July 21, 2026

My Sleeves are Clouds

Dashing off to my Book Club, so I'll be brief. 
Kudos to my colleague Martin for the post title. "They don't have a silver lining," I replied. 


  • Organza blouse - WoWo, consignment, Vancouver; last seen here in April with a t-shirt overtop
  • Pleated dress - Adolpho Domingo, consignment; first worn here in November 2025 with blue velvet boots
  • Shoes - Zoomies Ishshoes, Fluevog; last seen here in April when I first wore this top

It was SO HOT today - as I type, it's 27 degrees. Phew! 
And here I am, in all polyester. Silly me.

I layered this top with its massive sleeeeves under this very loose and flowy crinkle dress. 
I have wee shorts under it and a cotton camisole so that I don't sweat onto the clothes. 

The boys came for a visit while I was adjusting my scarf. 
Whateley wanted to be picked up, and Barnabas...well, he just barges in whenever he wants. 

Incognito. 
I Ubered to Book Club so I wouldn't arrive a sweaty mess. 

The stuff: 
Good shoes for the office, not so much for walking. 

  • Silk scarf - Lanvin, vintage 80s, vintage mall

Green bling: 
I haven't worn my green "set" for a while. 

  • Silver mesh bracelet - Mexican, consignment, Sidney
  • Glass bangle - thrifted
  • Silver/green stone ring - consignment
  • Silver/aventurine ring - consignment
  • Silver poison ring - Karen's
  • Glass/silver/marcasite earrings - vintage fair

Sorry, another busy night! Off I go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so incredibly special, and I love them and hug them and treasure them forever. Please feel free to tell me what you think!

I'm not currently able to respond to comments, but I will make every effort to answer questions. I do read every single one, and appreciate your comments.

Please note that comments containing affiliate links spam-y sites, spam comments and anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted.

Cheers,
Sheila