Friday is here, and ooh boy, am I glad. As a special treat, I am actually posting on Friday instead of saving this for Sunday, just to remove some of the time spent on the Bigass Weekend Wrap-up.
- Monster Vest - Zara, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) for our trip to Vancouver in March 2018
- Silk blouse - Emporio Armani, thrifted; first worn here with red suede in August 2018
- Jeans - Levi Strauss bike commuter jeans, thrifted; last seen here in December 2018 with my $1,000 dollar blouse
- Boots - Truths Teah, Fluevog; purchased here for $299.00
- Coat (below) - Zara, gift from Dominique; last seen here in November 2018
I reassured many of my coworkers that Monster Vest was not actually made from real Muppets.
Back into the wash goes my silk blouse (I sweated in it last time I wore it too).
I still felt badass all day and strode about my office gleefully shaking my fur at my colleagues.
Outerwear - this is one of a few coat that fits over Monster Vest. I went with this one because, did I mention? this vest is HOT to wear. Also, it's a really groovy shape.
- Fur boa - thrifted
- Gloves - Club Monaco, consignment
- Grommet belt - gift from Ruth
- Crystal ring - Soul Flower
- Obsidian/silver ring - gift from Mom & Dad, c. 1984
- Earrings - Glee
And now, I am off to make dinner and chill out.
|"And letting me in the hallway!"|
No, buddy, you are not allowed out there.
Wishing you all a relaxing weekend!