Since I just recovered these tartan trousers from my own giveaway of them to Caro, and I just wore them to sit in a movie theatre, I thought I would give them another spin for work today. Tartan again!
- Cardigan - Sparkle & Fade, swap from Sarah; last worn here in January with vexing velour
- Sleeveless blouse - CABi, consignment; first seen here in September 2019 with my circus skirt
- Trousers - Cartonnier, thrifted; last worn here (5th outfit) on the weekend
- Shoes - Sol Sana, consignment; first seen here in November 2019 with dragon scales
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted; last worn here in January
I actually really liked how this top with all its splotches of colours went with the trousers - near the hem it has navy and a bit of teal, which went perfectly with the tartan.
Outerwear - it's been lovely and sunny, but that comes with very cold temps overnight. This was just perfect in the morning for my walk to town. We're getting close to the end of the Unsafe Ocelot and/or Polar Bear season.
- Hat - M&S Collection, consignment, Powell River
- Scarf - thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Cuff - Alexis Bittar, consignment, Vancouver
- Ring - Soul Flower
- Silver/wood earrings - consignment, Powell River