Friday, October 2, 2026

Friday Blues and Sleeeeeeves

Surprise! Here's Friday's outfit - I couldn't wait to show you my new shoes in action. 
It was a total gimme that I was going to wear them with this Adidas track jacket. Blue bookends! 

  • Dress - Ayrtight, thrifted; last worn here in May for a Mom-Day at Finnerty Gardens
  • Blouse - WoWo, consignment, Vancouver; last seen here in July under a green dress
  • Sneakers - Adidas Adiracer, consignment; purchased here for $200.00
  • Track jacket - Fred's Adidas, consignment; first seen here on our last trip to Powell River in August

I had intended on wearing this outfit with the sleeves just being represented by those pouffs at the wrist, but no, they shouted, "Set us free!"
I had to do it! I enjoyed wearing this dress again, and liked how well it showed off the sleeeeeves. 

Incognito. 
I wore it thusly for walking to work in the morning, and then busing home later with my weekend snacks. I appreciated the two-way zipper and the four big pockets (two on the inside!). Men's clothes...amazing. 

The stuff: 
I loved wearing these sneakers, although I have a feeling I'll eventually ruin the nylon on the toes. They were super comfy with no rubbing anywhere. 
  • Audrey pin - consignment
  • Scarf - Zadig & Voltaire, consignment

Black and white bling: 
All good friends.

  • Black and white cuff - vintage fair
  • Black and white bangles - consignment
  • Silver/crystal ring - Soul Flower
  • Silver/lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
  • Venetian glass bead earrings - local

I'll be back on Sunday with the Closet Swap-Over! 

5 comments:

  1. I can only agree with Lise that this is one cool outfit! And obviously you needed to wear those cobalt blue Adidas shoes right away! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree it's a very cool outfit! Love that sporty-chic vibe with the Massive Sleeves!, woww
    And totally agree that men's jackets are so damn practical, lots of pockets!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really are lovely shoes! Cute that you have the cloud sleeves hiding under that sporty jacket. It's a fun outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blues!!!! Need I say more. :-) Cheers, Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so incredibly special, and I love them and hug them and treasure them forever. Please feel free to tell me what you think!

I'm not currently able to respond to comments, but I will make every effort to answer questions. I do read every single one, and appreciate your comments.

Please note that comments containing affiliate links spam-y sites, spam comments and anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted.

Cheers,
Sheila