In addition to monitoring those backwards hangers, I'm also poking around and making sure all my little bits - like this mesh cardigan - get worn.
This is a piece I tend to forget about, but it's great for layering.
- Mesh cardigan - Jean Paul Gaultier Soleil, consignment; last worn here in July 2025 for a Mom-Day at home
- Tank top - FDJ French Dressing, thrifted; first seen here in June with my tiger/butterfly/floral Escada blazer
- Wool skirt - Megan Salmon Somersault Sculpted Pleat Skirt, Fountainhead collection, Winter 2020; last worn here in April with yellow and daisies
- Leather "pony hair" booties - Matisse, thrifted; last seen here in March with my red leopard denim suit
I also hadn't worn these booties yet this season, so why not together?
Black and white prints always work together.
The cardigan has mesh pockets, which stretch WAY down when I carry things like a phone in them.
I like the big full sleeves, with the wide mesh cuffs. Incognito.
The skirt is a favourite - my coworkers were boggled that it was wool, like men's suiting material.
The skirt is a favourite - my coworkers were boggled that it was wool, like men's suiting material.
The stuff:
These boots don't fit in my spring/summer wardrobe, but they are still very cool.
- Paper hat - thrifted
- Black and white elastic cuff - vintage fair
- Black and white bangles - consignment
- Silver chain ring - Mexican, consignment
- Silver/crystal ring - Soul Flower, c. 2007
- Earrings - Western Germany, vintage fair
L and I took care of our neighbours' cats, Kes and Tooks. We saw nothing of Tooks (L got a hiss), but Kes was cautiously friendly.
Isn't he a handsome boy? The markings around his mouth are so unusual. 



Loving the mix of black and white prints - and Tooks fits right in as well. A very handsome boy indeed. As are your boys, obviously! xxx
ReplyDeleteRight, you can't have too many kitties in one post! Kes is so handsome - I caught a glimpse of Tooks taking off to her hiding spot!
DeleteI love all the black and white, so fun. Thank you, Ann!
The boots are very cute...and they match your accessories and outfit perfectly. I love the bw printed vibe here.
ReplyDeleteAdorable cats<3
I like the black & white theme of your outfit and of Kes. ;-) Kes brings to mind a specific cat from CATS! but I am not recalling the name. Cheers, Laurie
ReplyDeleteThe (stunning) cardigan with those boots is a match made in Chef’s Kiss Heaven! Plus, that fab skirt! Yay!
ReplyDelete~ReaderRita