Today, one of my coworkers told me, "I love when you wear yellow. It makes me feel happy."
- Blouse - Kate Spade, thrifted; first worn here in April with neon tweed
- Skirt - Kersh; purchased here for $19.99
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last seen here (3rd outfit) in April with a striped dress for Ali's birthday
- Jacket (below) - Simon Chang, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in March as outerwear over another peplum
First wearing of this skirt and it was great.
|The thing on my chest is a green ribbon for Mental Health Month.|
It didn't ride up, the thick almost-neoprene fabric didn't wrinkle or crease and the pattern is fun.
I also like this longer length, particularly with a bit of a heel.
I only wore the jacket for walking to and from work, but it looks good with the skirt, doesn't it?
- Filigree cuff - St. Paul's Cathedral gift shop, London
- Dragon bangle - Lazy Susan's
- Plain bangle - local
- Silver/aventurine ring - consignment