I did not want to go to work today - I need another weekend to recover from that one! Instead, I dragged myself in and did my job. I guess I should earn my pay.
- Cardigan - Theory, thrifted; last worn here in October 2018 with jeans
- Top - Helmut Lang, thrifted; last seen here in April 2018 in a 70s apartment outfit
- Skirt - Dries Van Noten, thrifted; last worn here in November 2018 with swirls of colour
- Shoes - Elegant Conversations Kendra, Fluevog; last seen here in September 2018 with metal and pearls
- Coat (below) - Tahari, thrifted; last worn here in February 2018
It's far too chilly out to wear just the top, so I wore this lovely wool cardigan. I was still cold - we actually had some snow last night, and it was still snowing a bit this morning. It didn't last, though - the sidewalks are all clear.
The skirt is one of my treasured pieces (and not just because I call it my Pirate skirt, yarrr!). It's just a pleasure to wear. I feel very lucky to have found Dries Van Noten in a thrift store!
I want to go back to bed and hide under my down comforter.
Outerwear - this is the first wearing of this down-filled puffer coat this season! I was beginning to wonder if I'd even need it!
- Toque/scarf - Danier Leather
- Gloves - Cejon, thrifted
- Lace cuff - locally made, Nashville, TN
- Necklace - All Saints, gift from Dominique
- Cuff - faux Gucci, c. 1986, gift from Mom & Dad from Italy
- Earrings - thrifted
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, c. 1970, vintage expo