I had a stressful day. Nothing critical - no one's going to die - but I'm feeling very tense. Yesterday's headache is gone, though.
- Blouse - Sylvia Lee for Barcelino per Donna, consignment; purchased here for $35.00
- Skirt - J. Crew, thrifted; last seen here in October 2018 with colourful everything
- Shoes - Sencha Teapot, Fluevog; last worn here in October 2018 with pink and black
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather; last seen here in late December 2018
Another business-y look to end my week. I had a lot of positive comments about this outfit, and while I like it, it's just the ol' "patterned top + plain bottom" formula. I've been doing variations of this all week, and I'm bored with it.
Isn't the blouse lovely, though? It reminds me of Pucci or Etro. Such a cool pattern.
Don't worry, neither piece is going anywhere.
Outerwear - see? That's more like it.
- Hat - vintage, thrifted
- Scarf - fake Louis (Lewis!) Vuitton, thrifted
- Leather gloves - vintage, thrifted
Green and blue bling:
I need some "purr therapy" right now. Look who is ready to help.
|"I might share my chair with you, Woman."|
I definitely need a cuddle, Vizzini.
Have a great weekend, my friends! I'll be back on Sunday with the Bigass Weekend Wrap-up!