Even though this silk top is squarely in the spring/summer wardrobe category, I like to get at least one wearing in of new-to-me things right away.
- Top - Miu Miu, thrifted; purchased here for $17.99
- Skirt - LAMB, 2005, consignment, Vancouver; last worn here in July with red
- Shoes - Chie Mihara; last seen here in September with a striped dress and green pants
- Coat (below) - Zara, gift from Dominique; last worn here in April
This top was a delight to wear - the silk was warm enough in my air-conditioned office.
I like how the waist fits snugly, but the rest is nice and loose.
I had planned to wear little socks with these shoes (I also have fishnets on), but it felt too fashion-y. Not quite me.
- Bracelet/earrings - Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Bracelet - Renoir, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Ring - Sarah Coventry, vintage store in Powell River