You knew I'd be saving this bright, blossom-y blouse for today, right? Today's my Friday!
- Blouse - Daniel Hechter, vintage 80s, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $10.00
- Skirt - Danier Leather, vintage 90s, thrifted, Powell River; last seen here (4th outfit) in August for a weekend shop
- Shoes - Feet First; last worn here in March with space pants and a cape (an awesome outfit)
- Leather coat (below) - Danier Leather, thrifted; last worn here last week
I just finished reading The Elle Diaries' latest post (here), full of Elle's wonderful photos from a runway show featuring neon. I love the pops of neon with unexpected neutrals!
Of course, black is an expected neutral. When in doubt, go black.
The skirt is very "Ally McBeal", probably late 90s, the last time front thigh slits were all the rage.
I loved the rich cobalt blue jacket with all of this. I pulled the blue in the blouse's pattern for all of the accessories.
here in January 2010! I've never found a better pair; these are the best colour, a perfectly-balanced heel, they're suede and they don't hurt!
- Earrings - local
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
Wishing you all a peaceful, joyful, and colourful weekend.