My company celebrates diversity in the workplace and is doing Pride Week activities all week. My desk is covered in rainbow flags - I love it! This week I'll be wearing loads of colour to celebrate and show my support for LGBTQ+.here, 2nd outfit) for the parade a couple of years ago - I'm an ally!
- Dress - Desigual, vintage fair; last seen here in March with orange bits
- Shoes - Big Presence Earhart, Fluevog; last worn here in May with a floofy flapper look
Today, it's the dress that looks like a top and a skirt. It fools everyone.
Most of my outfits this week (yes, of course, they are all planned) are dresses. Easiest outfits ever.
Hatted for the sun - the wind has finally dwindled to a light breeze.
- Cotton/silk obi belt - Smoking Lily
- Leather wrap cuff - Catalyst Reaction Leather, thrifted
- Red leather cuff - Rimanchik
- Earrings - thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring and Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes