I seem to be dealing with a lot of very short dresses and very long tops (I hear the cool kids call them "tunics") these days.
- Top - Allison Wonderland, thrifted; last seen here in August 2017 with a fluffy skirt
- Skirt - Alex Colman, vintage, consignment; last worn here 2nd outfit in June 2017 to the Ulti field
- Shoes - Seychelles; last seen here in June with space pants
- Jacket (below) - Club Monaco, thrifted; last worn here last week
This is a black top, so yes, a very useful piece. But it ITCHES like crazy, all along the seams. It's either the thread or the fabric itself. I've tried camis and slips, but itchy.
The skirt is pretty cool, isn't it?
The pattern is lovely - and it's very thick cotton, fully lined.
Outerwear - purely for sun coverage.
- Necklace - vintage, thrifted
- Bracelet - Lia Sophia, thrifted
- Earrings - consignment, Vancouver
- Gold/amethyst ring - c. 1965, Frances Jewelers, Dad's
- Amber ring - c. 1996
How was your Monday?