Is it colour backlash from Rainbow Week last week? Nope, just working my way through all my not-yet-worn clothes and I didn't feel like making a lot of effort.
- Dress - Talbots, thrifted; last seen here in July 2017 with new Fluevogs
- Shoes - Van Eli, thrifted; last worn here (6th outfit, way down at the bottom) in May for the start of Jeans Week
- Jacket (below) - Club Monaco; last seen here in June
I think of this as my Charlie Brown dress because the zigzag stripes remind me of his shirt. I haven't worn this dress in a full year, but it is packed away for 6 months, and it firmly falls into the "hot weather" dress category. I don't like a jacket or cardi layered over it, so I need to wait for warm weather.
It was a quiet day at work, but I'm still glad it's over.
here (join her link-up!). I don't have a phone/tablet/laptop (I know, shocker!) so it's pretty easy for me to step away.
Outerwear - I was all ready for the sun, but it didn't appear.
|"I hear the siren call of my cat-bed."|
- Hat - thrifted
- Bangle - local
- Dragon bangle - Lazy Susan's
- Cuff - St. Paul's Cathedral gift shop, London
- Earrings - Mom's
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes