I was still on "weekend brain" last night and didn't feel like doing a lot of effort on my outfit. What do ya do when Monday's coming? You wear a dress.
- Dress - Birds of Canada, consignment; purchased here for $45.00
- Floofy underskirt - Noa Noa; last worn here (2nd outfit) last June under a funky dress for the Fluevog store opening
- Shoes - Calvin Klein; last seen here in February for the 80s Urbanite
- Coat (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last worn here a couple of weeks ago
You're not imagining it - a skirt is listed in the items above. This whack of sheer netting hanging out the bottom of my new-to-me dress is a sheer underskirt.
I loved wearing this dress today, by the way. So soft!
I'd intended on wearing a red coat over this, but it was a little warm today and my three red coats/jackets didn't look quite right.
- Hat - thrifted, Vancouver
- Cuff - Matisse by Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Earrings - vintage fair
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes