I'm a major fan of pencil skirts. I've worn them for decades, and have had some wonderful ones come in and out of my life.
- Cashmere sweater - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last seen here in July 2017 with a bad scuba skirt
- Skirt - Baraschi, consignment; purchased here for $10.00
- Shoes - Poetic Licence; last worn here in November 2016 with bronze and velvet
- Linen jacket (below) - Club Monaco, thrifted; purchased here for $13.50
This cashmere sweater is more like a t-shirt (in my last look, it's untucked), so I have to wear a camisole under it, as it's nearly see-through.
You know how I feel about pattern that carries around to the back.
Outerwear - as suspected, this linen-blend jacket is awesome in the bright sun. I had ink coverage without feeling swamped.
|"I think I should go in the hallway."|
|"This door must open somehow!"|
here in January. Aw, there's our old kitty Inigo.
I am SHOCKED that I haven't worn them in a year and a half! They are only out from April to September, but that means I didn't wear them at all in 2017. They aren't that high, and they're about a B+ on the comfort scale - I walked to lunch with my boss and was on my feet for hours in them at my WW meeting. I tend to see them as super-dressy, so I pass over them as an everyday shoe. Interesting...I will have to try to wear them more this spring and see if I can get past that. I'm not ready to give these up, that's for sure! They are too cool.
Blue and green bling:
- Necklace - vintage, thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
- Cuff - thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring and Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
My friends, I will be back on Sunday with a bigass weekend wrap-up. And since it's Star Wars Day tomorrow, May the 4th be with you! Guess what I'll be wearing! A very happy weekend to you all.