This post will feel small after yesterday's monster, hee hee. Rolling right along, as I do...here's today's jeans-themed outfit, featuring my denim skirt.
- Blazer - Vero Moda, thrifted; purchased here for $10.00
- Top - American Eagle Outfitters, consignment; purchased here for $6.50
- Skirt - Les Filles des Neaux, thrifted; first worn here (3rd outfit) in March on our anniversary trip to Vancouver
- Shoes - Down to Earth Hadfield, Fluevog; last seen here (2nd outfit) in April with a bad dress
Not including my shoes, my entire outfit was bought second-hand for exactly $20.00 (yes, you mathy types, I paid $3.50 for the skirt).
I adored this slinky deep burgundy velvet blazer too. It's begging to be all slouchy - the sleeves are really long and are meant to be scrunched up. I opened the pockets up this morning. Jam those hands in there!
Walking to and from work was annoying as both the jacket and the cami-top shifted around from my shoe/lunch bag and my cross-body purse.
Silver and stone bling:
- Stone bracelet - gift from L
- Silver cuff/earrings - Fossil, gift from L
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Turquoise ring - local