If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you'll know I resist categorization. I'm more than one thing when I get dressed, and I do like to dabble in looks here and there. Today's outfit was inspired by the lovely Dominique who gifted me this necklace. She is tiny, and reminds me of a prima ballerina.
- Sweater - Sonia Rykiel, consignment; last seen here in April under a silk slip dress
- Skirt - H&M, consignment; last worn here also with a black sweater in June 2017
- Shoes - Michael Kors, thrifted; first worn here in April with a fabulous sweater dress
Every time I wear this skirt to work, Emily compliments me on it - I'll probably give it to her when I'm tired of it.
The sweater is my thin Sonia Rykiel, worn with a camisole under it because it's rather sheer.
Thank goodness it has pockets.
Ready in my ginormous hat to face another day!
- Hat - thrifted
|"I'm looking at you..."|
- Belt - vintage fair
- Necklace - All Saints, gift from Dominique
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
- Earrings - don't remember
There were many admirers of this necklace all day. It was such a fun piece to wear!