I had one of my monstrous periodontal appointments this afternoon, so I had to wear an outfit that wouldn't be too fussy for being zonked in a dentist chair for 2+ hours while they knock me and out and scrape my teeth. Totally sounds like fun, right? My chin is still frozen, 3 hours later.
- Shirt - Cartise, consignment; last seen here in November 2017 in a plaid ringmaster outfit
- Pants - Ralph Lauren, consignment; last worn here in September with birds and yellow shoes
- Shoes - Zoomies Ishshoes, Fluevog; first worn here a few weeks ago with a whale and white
- Coat (below) - Paparazzi, thrifted, Vancouver; last seen here in October 2017 with yellow leather and red shoes
Service announcement: This is not a jacket or a coat or a blazer. It's a shirt.
I didn't really need a coat, but I'm a delicate flower and get chilled in the mornings.
- Earrings - gift from Sherri
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Amethyst/gold ring - c. 1965, Frances Jewelers, Dad's