I'll be taking a few days' vacation as of now to show a dear friend around town, so leaving you with a serious look with a fun edge.
- Jacket - fake Gucci (Gookey!), thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in March with a garbage bag skirt
- Top - Plum, thrifted; last worn here in August 2017 with a delightful leather skirt
- Skirt - Nygard, consignment; last seen here in January with cobalt cashmere
- Shoes - Half Truth Tanya, Fluevog; last worn here (2nd outfit) for St. Paddy's Day
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather; last seen here last weekend
My office did a "Show your support for Humboldt" day, following a tragic bus crash of a junior hockey team near Tisdale, Saskatchewan (I've been there) last week. My office was full of people wearing either green (the team's colour) or a sports jersey. I went with green, although I have worn a jersey to work (with this same skirt!) before.
I liked how the lace went with the houndstooth skirt.
I know, you're looking at my hair. I messed with the colour (as I do).
It was cool and a bit chilly in the morning, but got sunny in the afternoon.
- Gold hoops - 5th anniversary gift from L
Okay, my friends, have a fabulous weekend! I will be back on Monday with oodles of pictures from our weekend adventures with Ally!