I'm well aware that my style is constantly evolving. Right now, I'm really feeling an inclination for draping and long, slender pieces.
- Cardigan - Sparkle & Fade, swap from Sarah; acquired here on the weekend at a baby shower
- Top - Helmut Lang, vintage fair; first worn here in November with dragons
- Pants - Noa Noa; first worn here in March with a fuzzy top
- Shoes - Design Lab; first worn here in February with yellow and leopard
- Coat (below) - Vassali, consignment; last seen here in March
First wearing of the cardigan, just picked up this weekend at Sarah's baby shower clothing swap. It was wonderful, with a nice heft to it. The hem swooshed very dramatically.
But I liked how this felt and looked - not quite classic. Klassic! That's me, the klassy chick.
I liked that this cardi has no closing pieces for doing it up - I don't want to look like I'm ready for a nap on the couch.
All slouchy. I stood around like this quite a bit, alternating with hands in pockets of the cardi.
Outerwear - of course it had to be long too! I was a little concerned that I'd have the same issue with the long cardi as I had with my kimonos and the bunching up business, but it was very well-behaved.
- Necklace - Trifari, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Chain/leather bracelet - thrifted
- Knot bracelet - Lia Sophia, thrifted
- Clock hand earrings - Foxy
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy