The weekend went way too fast, and I arrived at work to find out my boss had escaped on vacation! So jealous!
- Dress - Desigual, vintage fair; last worn here (2nd outfit) in January with a lot of studs
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last seen here in August 2017 with jungle magenta
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather; last worn here in February
My mojo needs a jump-start. Or maybe a nap.
Outerwear - it's been chilly in the mornings, and warmer in the afternoons.
And my new hat!
- Hat - Edward Mann, vintage, thrifted - first wear ($4.50 here)
- Scarf - fake Louis Vuitton/Stephen Sprouse, thrifted - first wear (same as the hat)
- Studded leather gloves - Danier
I'm linking up to Judith's "Hat Attack!" over at Style Crone, and am proud to be sporting this fine example of an Edward Mann hat!
Silver and blue bling:
- Belt - vintage 80s, thrifted
- Earrings - vintage 80s, Joyce's
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes