One good day does not a recovery make - today was a little rough, I confess.
- Jacket - GIEFFEFFE by Gianfranco Ferre, vintage 90s, thrifted; purchased here for $4.50
- Dress - Christian Lacroix for Desigual, thrifted; last seen here in November 2017
- Shoes - Seychelles; purchased here for $45.00
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage, thrifted; last seen here in February
This morning's photos were totally taken over by Vizzini. He zoomed out past me as I was headed down the hall to do my stair picture.
|"What, this isn't my hall too?"|
Then he insisted on being in most of the pictures.
|"I've heard the calling of my fans. They said, "More cat.""|
The jacket kept me nice and warm. They haven't quite gotten the A/C right at the new office yet. Brrr.
|"Are you still in my picture?"|
Jacket done up. A very 90s cut to it - it's crying out for a big broomstick skirt!
Outerwear - feeling some 70s colours!
- Velvet D&G scarf - thrifted here for $14.99
- Wool gloves - Parkhurst
- Belt - vintage, gift from mother-in-law, Powell River
- Wooden ring - consignment
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Earrings - vintage fair